1/2 of our agenda at CapKelenn coaches is busy with Team Buildings this autumn!
We are social animals (some more than others); after covid trauma, we all, managers and coaches, need to keep improving our Zoom skills, but also to MEET IN PERSON, share coffees, informal discussions… reconnect, with the 5 senses. We need to sing, cook, play together, share vulnerabilities.
WHICH BENEFITS IN OUTDOOR?
1. CREATIVITY: in finding new solutions stimulating contributions of all, even the less-visible team members.
2. INNOVATION: specific methodology and interactive workshops definitely bring new co-developed answers to existing questions.
3. INITIATIVE: positive climate permits to even take risks of “failing” feeling empowered.
4. FLUID COMMUNICATION: dynamics and games make participants aware of rigid communication, practice direct-fluid communication. We are not just a face on Zoom but a full body.
5. AUTHENTIC: a team building in a place in nature allows to connect with the real personality, authenticity, sometime to re-discover colleagues. We’ve changed & evolved.
6. GRATITUDE: last Friday, participants expressed a real gratitude towards their company for this opportunity of participating to a Team Building.
WHICH FACTORS OF SUCCESS FOR A TEAM BUILDING?
SPECIAL PLACE IN NATURE
In our case, we particularly enjoy ChateauForm (for activities in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Netherlands) for their warm welcome and cared installations. Teams feel like at home, and outdoor space normally allows dynamics, games and sports.
ALIGNED WITH STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
The pre-conversations with top management permits to fully integrate business challenges and address from both brain hemispheres, the rationale left for the “WHAT?” and the emotional right, for the “HOW?”.
FOLLOW UP TO FERTILIZE
If commitments, decisions are taken, it’s necessary to follow up, to share a document afterwards, to remind commitment, to cultivate the “spirit” of those 2 days. In a recent outdoor, one of the participants suggested that even in some months, the only fact to pronounce, in the middle of a meeting, the expression “the spirit of Arena” (the name of the place) would remind the style and alliance agreed.
For any request, or to just discuss, please contact CapKelenn Retail Coaching at: email@example.com
PCC (Profesional Certified Coach of ICF) & Capkelenn founder.