- Today we celebrate our 8 years
- Are you parent? Prepare back to school with some coaching tips
- What have you done with your talents?
- Rafa Nadal: 17 learnings from his 10th victory at Roland Garros
- Waiters from another Galaxy !
- Can I get a 10 out of 10 ?
- MORNING BRIEFINGS… EVEN VIA SKYPE, FACETIME OR WHATSAPP
- The II CapKelenn Convention gathered, in Madrid, the leading retail companies in Spain.
What if… Retail Coaching?
What would happen if sales assistants walked into the store with the same drive that Rafael Nadal walked onto a tennis court? What would happen if each sales assistant answering the question “How was your day?” was able to come up with his or her sales figures for the day, their average ticket value and their UPT (units per ticket) along with their targets for tomorrow? What would happen if our supervisors managed their stores as if they owned them? What would happen if each leader sat down for five minutes a week with their collaborators for a coaching session based on written individual key indicators. What would happen to our customers if they saw each store assistant as a fulfilled, involved person who helps them not only to make their purchase, but also reveal latent needs through a more gratifying consumer experience. This is the challenge of Retail Coaching !!! more on www.capkelenn.com or on the book Retail Coaching.