OBJECTIVES AND APPROACH
Process start phase
– Establish the agreement.
– Establish the necessary trust between coach and coachee.
– Set objectives and indicators.
Process development phase
– Between 4 and 15 sessions, the coach takes the coachee to awareness and hence to action, based on her own objectives.
– It is a dance, a moment to stop to think, without judgment, a moment that many coachees describe as “magical”, and from which action plans emerge.
– In this development of the process, the sessions usually follow the following scheme:
– Contact with the Here and Now of the coachee.
– Review of the actions the coachee had committed to in the previous session.
– Review of the overall objectives of the process.
– Setting objectives for the current session.
– Process: Inquiry – Listen – Reflection
– Actions to be taken by the coachee for the next session.
– Lessons from the session.
End of process phase
Face-to-face or remotely (Zoom)
– from 4 to 15 individual sessions
– Confidential. Possible tripartite agreement between company, coachee and coach.
To CEO, Directors, Executives, Managers